We are passionate about a few things…
People: Creating a space for kids, adults & the community to relax in a country setting, visit with animals, take a class or read a book or two.
Animals: Providing a place for animals to live out their lives safely, happily and as nature intended.
Books & Reading: Bringing kids & animals together in FRIENDSHIP through the READING, LEARNING and the LOVE of BOOKS!
The Core Values of Ladybug Junction Farm are Integrity, Friendship, Creativity and FUN…for the animals we adopt and for the people who visit our farm.
Using the educational classroom of Nature, our goal is that both animals and humans feel inspired to be who they are and to live the life they were meant to live!
1. To improve educational, physical, mental & emotional benefits to kids & adults by providing a variety of barn & outdoor animal assisted activities in a mini-farm setting.
2. To offer a unique, creative & educational experience where kids, adults, animals & nature come together in friendship thru Reading, Learning & the LOVE of BOOKS!
3. To provide programs, classes and workshops to specifically benefit our local and surrounding communities
- Animal Read Program
- Private reading tutoring and coaching
- Little Free Library at the Farm
- Storytime 4 Kids
- Farm Bookstore
Animal Assisted Activities
- Open Big Red Reading Barn Day Visits
- Guest Speakers/Programs with animal assistance
- Puppy Scents Training Classes: 4 Kids & Pups under 6 months
Puppy Scents Project & Club
- Puppy Scents Project: Be Kind, Be Fit, Be Me (Join the Club!)
If this resonates with you…we would love to hear from you!
Are you a entrepreneur, professional, coach, teacher, facilitator in the field of creativity, the arts, animals or nature?
Do you have a passion for animals and would love to Volunteer as a caregiver, doscent on a FT or PT basis or to help out on open barn days?
Are you a book lover and would like to help us during school visits to the farm in The Big Red Reading Barn or and farm bookstore?